How To View/Analyze Responses
This guide will walk you through viewing individual survey responses, as well as running a simple report.
1. Return to the Survey Manager to view responses. Select the desired survey from the navigation pane on the left to expand that survey’s dashboard. The dashboard displays a histogram of recent responses.
2. For a detailed view of collected responses, select View Responses from the Analyze drop-down in the survey dashboard or survey editor.
NOTE: Responses highlighted in red are test responses.
3. Select a response to view an individual response’s detail.
1. Select the Export Responses button at the top right of the Response Manager to view export options You can also export responses from the Analyze menu in the survey editor or survey dashboard.
Generate a Summary Report:
1. To generate a visual representation of your survey response data, select Summary Reports from the Analyze drop-down in the survey dashboard or survey editor.
2. Select the + Report button at the top right of the Report Manager to open the Report Wizard. Follow the prompts to create a simple summary report for all your survey questions using the Report Wizard. You can also create a Custom Report if you’d like to create your charts one by one.