Checkbox version 2015 Q1 has been released to both Checkbox Online (hosted) and Server (installed) customers.
Below is a summary of the features, enhancements and bug fixes available in 2015 Q1:
- System Admins can now set up multiple company profiles for email invitation footers in the System Settings. This will allow organizations with multiple locations to specify which location their survey invitation is coming from. It will also allow consultants or researchers who create surveys on behalf of multiple clients to create a profile for each client so that the invitation footer can reflect the client’s correct contact information.
- Users can now filter their view of survey responses by Complete, Incomplete, and Test, making it easier to analyze and delete each response bucket;
- Performance optimizations for conditions
- Performance optimizations for matrix items
- Performance optimizations for large surveys
- Better ajax handling for dropped internet connections
Fix for Email Invitation merge field issue (Server Only – click here for more information)
Multi-language fixes for Next, Back, Save & Exit buttons
Security patch for Libraries
Slider item issues with default values
Rich Text Editor updates to prevent the item editor from not loading properly
Several CSS and Style updates
Increased support for Memcached configurations
Security updates to prevent XSS and SQL injection
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about the update, please feel free to Contact our Support Team.