Note: we are using C# and Visual Studio 2015 for this example, but you may use whatever environment or language you would like.
- Create a new project or open an existing one
- Right click the “References” folder
- Find and select “Add Service Reference” (for .NET Framework 3.0 and up) or “Add Web Reference” (for .NET Framework 2.0 and 1.1).
- Enter the address for the service you want to use
- Click “Go”
- Select the contract you want to use
- Enter a name for the proxy class that will be created
- Click “OK”