Checkbox Survey offers a number of ways to share surveys, the most powerful of which is our Email Invitation feature. Checkbox Email Invitations allow you to customize and personalize email messages to potential survey respondents, greatly increasing your survey’s response rate. The Email Invitation Manager has a number of time-saving features, such as email scheduling, recipient status details, email reminders, and the ability to add to existing recipient lists, designed […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?