Have you ever received a telemarketing call at work where the caller is looking for a “decision maker”? Every company has one, no matter the size. If that person is you, great! If that person’s not you, better! The fact is, it’s getting harder and harder to make business decisions nowadays with the ever-increasing technology choices available to us. This is a blessing and a curse for the decision makers […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?