Checkbox Survey version 5.5.1 introduces the ability to schedule email invitations and reminders! Previously, invitations and reminders could only be sent immediately upon creation, or saved as a draft for later use. This configuration was limiting, because invitation creators had to be logged in at the time of deployment. Now, thanks to helpful customer feedback, Checkbox users are no longer bound to office hours or time zones and have the […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?