We’re just back from a successful trip to the NAGW 2009 conference in Galveston, TX. We had a wonderful time sponsoring this conference and met some really cool people. For those of you who don’t know what NAGW is, it’s an association of local government webmasters with the goal of sharing knowledge, ideas and experiences. Attendees learn about the latest trends, get hands-on training with the newest software, and hear […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?