A few weeks ago I came across a FREAKONOMICS blog post about “the appeal of the middle.” The post referenced research findings by Paul Rodway, Astrid Schepman, and Jordana Lambert that revealed people generally prefer items located in the middle. The research showed that “…when participants were presented with a line of five pictures, they preferred pictures in the centre rather than at either end.” This trend […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?