Whether you deploy your surveys via Checkbox’s Invitations Manager or by personal email, the goal is the get your emails opened and your surveys completed. After putting in the time and effort to create a top-notch survey, the last thing you want is for potential respondents to miss your email invitation due to spam blockers and lousy subject lines. If you think your surveys aren’t getting […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?