This topic came up during a recent Checkbox Survey webinar and I thought I’d address it here for all to see. To further customize the look of your survey you may want to change the line spacing of your question or message text from the default, which is 1pt spacing, to something larger like 1.5pt or 2pt. This can be done in the question editor using […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?