Not all respondents complete surveys and forms at their desks. Many of them are on the move, which is why we’ve made it possible to take surveys on mobile devices and tablets. Technically, any Checkbox survey can be taken on a mobile device, but the availability of mobile style templates, a mobile browser detector, and the best practice guidelines below will allow you to create surveys and forms that […]
Software release notes have been relocated from our blog. They are now available in the documentation section of the Checkbox Knowledge Base.
- Prepare for These Survey Trends in 2016
- 5 Ways Educators Are Scoring BIG With Survey Software
- Online vs. Server-Based Survey Software
- Integrating Survey Software: The Buy or Build Question
- Using Reports to Get the Most from Your Survey Data
- Sensitive Survey Data? Protect What You Share.
- Using Type, Color and Design for Better Survey Results
- FAQ: Why do I need to include an opt-out link & address in my survey invitation?