We periodically make changes to our supported versions and hardware in order to provide you with the best level of support and performance that we can offer.
As of July 1, 2021, we will no longer be providing support for Checkbox Version 6 (including 6.0 – 2018Q2).
These changes are being made in an effort to advance the Checkbox application, as well as support the technologies and configurations that are most widely used and accepted.
For information on how to update your application to Checkbox Version 7, please enter a support ticket. To learn more about what’s included in our recent software updates, please view our release notes. As a preview, here are some of the key new features and enhancements that are included in version 7:
- – Updated, modern admin interface and “take survey” styling
- – Enhanced mobile responsiveness and accessibility
- – Custom Dashboards with multi-survey reporting
- – New REST API for easier and more robust integrations options
- – Web hooks for real-time response push and Zapier integration
- – New image selection item
- – New Trend Line graph that displays score and NPS over time
- – SMS survey distribution (expected January 2021)
- – Enhanced Survey Templates feature
- – And much more….
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team. They will be happy to address your concerns, as well as assist you with any upgrade questions or issues.
Thanks for using Checkbox!
– The Checkbox Survey Team