Did you know you can easily share your surveys with your contacts from email, Twitter, Facebook or any other contact database supported by the “Add This” button? Follow these easy steps to share your survey – you’re sure to increase traffic and response rates!
- Go to http://www.addthis.com and download their free share button.
- Copy the snippet from the addthis download page to your Clipboard.
- Create your survey.
- Make sure your survey is public, i.e. not restricted by password or registered user protection.
- Within Survey Editor, wherever you want to insert the Share button, add a new html item and paste the addthis snippet from your Clipboard.
- Save your survey and you’re ready to go. Start sharing!
<< Already tried this tip in your surveys? Let us know how it’s working – we’d love to hear from you! >>