You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into creating your online surveys. In time, surveys need updating and re-structured to keep the data fresh and relevant to the overall objective.
Copying a previous survey and using the basic content and logic is the easiest way to make these changes. This can be achieved easily with Checkbox Survey:
- Select the survey you would like to copy
- Left click the ‘Actions’ menu to the left of your survey choice
- Select ‘Copy’
- A new survey will appear under your original survey with ‘…Copy 1’ at the end of it
- Select the new survey and click ‘Properties’ in the black menu bar. Here you can rename your survey
- Edit/update your survey as necessary.