You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into creating your online surveys. In time, surveys need updating and re-structured to keep the data fresh and relevant to the overall objective.
Copying a previous survey and using the basic content and logic is the easiest way to make these changes. This can be achieved easily with Checkbox Survey:
- Select the survey you would like to copy
- Left click the ‘Actions’ menu to the left of your survey choice
3. Select ‘Copy’
4. A new survey will appear under your original survey with ‘…Copy 1’ at the end of it
5. Select the new survey and click ‘Properties’ in the black menu bar. Here you can rename your survey
6. Edit/update your survey as necessary.