View/Export Responses and Run Reports
1. View or Export Responses (your raw survey data)
- Go to the Responses tab of your survey to view and edit individual responses. Use the Complete/Incomplete/Test filter options to control which responses appear for you.
- Click the Export icon to export your response data.
- The Export Responses option will allow you to choose to export to .csv or .sav, and choose what information to export.
- Quick Export is a one-click response export based on the defaults you set up in your System Settings.
2. Create Summary Reports (Charts and Graphs)
- Go to the main Dashboards menu to create new reports.
- Click Create Dashboard
- Click Add a New Page then Add Dashboard Item
- Choose your dashboard item options 1) Name (optional), 2) Chart Type, 3) Survey and Question Source, 4) Report Filter (optional), and 5) Size
- Click Add
3. Run Summary Reports (Charts and Graphs)
- You can run your report from within the main Dashboards area by going to the Overview tab on your Dashboard
- You can also go to the Reports tab for your survey and click Actions -> Run next to the report name to run the report